joi, 22 decembrie 2016

Teacher Iana Claudia


 The beginnings of a successful mayor

Lady Luisa Barboiu, Nucet village mayor since 2000,she was kind enough to grand us an interview.
R: Mrs mayor,how you describe the period when you were a student?
  <<It was the most beautiful period from my life because the childhood wasn’t complicated  ,all wear uniform and I think the students respected teachers more.>>
R: If you would be at the starting point again and you would be 14 years old,would you take the same decision?
  
<<I guess yes, although I would have liked to become a magistrate, but the budget didn’t allow me. I followed just an agricultural profile. It was hard because I grew up with just my mother and somehow financial situation has decided my way in life.>>
R: If you were minister of education, what would you do to improve the current educational system?
  <<I would focus on subjects like history, I heard that it might disband as subjects in schools and colleges. I believe that history is the main piece of people and our young people have the duty to know it.
   The second aspect would be that I would not give up funding schools.>>
R: Did you dream from childhood to become a mayor?
  <<No, I wanted to become a judge like my father that unfortunately I did not know too well.>>
R: That was the first thing you did when you became mayor for the first time?
  
<< The first thing I did it was to thank the citizens who voted for me, and then I went on the road with two investments: kindergarten building and the road building.>>
R: Mrs. Mayor, thank you for the kindness you have given me this interview!


Description: https://scontent.fotp1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/456163_108982409232776_1841246481_o.jpg     

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu