duminică, 19 martie 2017

Feedback from CHILDREN from Poland

I asked a group of students taking part in the project and they all stated that they have much fun in creating art projects. A lot of children like crafting, for example they did models of London buses, Leprechaun’s hats, Union Jacks, koala bears made of paper plates and Indian headdresses.

„I love drawing and painting! I like Easter very much. My mum helped me and we
made a nice Easter poster together”.
 Maria, age 9

„I like learning English. During the culture classes we make posters, models and play games with my friends and teacher”.
Anna, age 8

„I learn much more English when I draw pictures, sing songs and play games. I look up new words in dictionaries and learn together with my parents”.
Bartosz, age 8


Easter      


        Women's Day
  Queen Elizabeth II             

  Indian village

Teacher: Katarzyna Wronczewska

Primary School No 342, Warsaw, Poland

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu