miercuri, 1 martie 2017

We Love Christmas.2016.Open lesson by Daniela Buda.

On December 13, 2016, I held an open lesson, where other teachers came to see the activities I prepared with class 7C from Scoala Gimnaziala Vasile Alecsandri Baia Mare.
A group of my students and I prepared a short play in English, called "A Christmas Story". The other students and our guests had to watch the mini-play and solve some while-watching exercises on the handouts I had prepared for them. After that, we discussed about the questions on the handouts. The next exercise was to watch a video about British Christmas traditions and we discussed about the information in the video and the similarities and differences between the Romanian and the British Christmas traditions. All people present enjoyed the activities.
Here are some photos:



















Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu